Visit Our Personal Injury Law Office in Baton Rouge, LA
- Capitol Park Museum
- Downtown Baton Rouge, LA
- Capitol Gardens
- Veteran’s Memorial Park
- Governor’s Mansion
- Old Governor’s Mansion
- LSU Museum of Art
Clients can find our office at 618 Main St, Baton Rouge, LA 70801.
Our office is located in the Duggan Building on Main St, between 6th St and 7th St in downtown Baton Rouge. We are five blocks east of the Mississippi River, three blocks south of the Capitol Park Museum, and nearly a mile northeast of the LSU Museum of Art.
The 19th Judicial District Courthouse is half a mile south of us, and the Russell B. Long Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse is two blocks southeast of us. Baton Rouge City Hall is half a mile southwest of us, and the Louisiana State Capitol building is half a mile northwest of our building.
- From the North: Go south on I-110, stay to the left, and take exit 1H, Laurel St/Downtown. Merge onto Laurel St, turn right onto 5th St, then turn right again onto Main St. Our office will be on your right.
- From the South: Take Highland Rd north. At the intersection with South Blvd, continue straight as Highland Rd becomes Ferdinand St. Turn right at the fork in the road onto Penalver St, turn left onto St. Charles St, and continue straight as it becomes 5th St. Turn right onto Main St, and continue to our office on your right.
- From the East: Head west on US-190 BUS/Florida St, turn right onto 5th St, turn right again, and continue to our office on the right.
- From the West: Take I-10 east, stay to the left, and take exit 155B, I-110 N/Downtown/Metro Airport. Merge onto I-110 N. Exit at exit 1D, North St/Capitol Park/Downtown, and merge onto North St. Turn left onto 6th St, turn left again onto Main St, and follow the road to our office on the right.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Baton Rouge, LA
- Parking in the office
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Postal Credit Union
There is guest parking available in the parking lot behind our building, which you can enter from 6th St. You can also find parking meters on Main St for on-street parking.
You can also reach our office using public transit. CATS bus routes 16, 22, and 44 stop within walking distance from our building. Routes 22 and 44 stop at the Cortana Transit Center, where you can transfer to or from other bus lines.
Law Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Our office is open during regular business hours to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer. You can request a consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Palmintier Law Group focuses its practice on personal injury cases. Our lawyers handle all types of injury claims, including those involving car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, industrial accidents, and other traumatic incidents resulting from the intentional or negligent actions of others. Our attorneys have secured over $1 billion in compensation for our injured clients.
More Than 80 Years of Combined Experience
Our firm was founded in 1975, and the lawyers at Palmintier Law Group have over 80 years of combined legal experience. Over that time, our attorneys have earned the respect of lawyers and judges for their knowledge and tireless work on behalf of injured people. Contact us for compassionate and relentless representation in your case.